Think about a career
with Urgent Care Hawaii!
The Urgent Care of Hawaii environment is comfortable, our people are friendly, and the pay scale is commensurate with ability and experience. In addition, Urgent Care Hawaii offers a comprehensive benefits package to its full time employees, including medical and dental benefits.
- Board Certified Family Medicine and Emergency Medicine Physicians
- Urgent Care Hawaii set out to discover four key drivers of physician job satisfaction; then we made them a part of who we are. Does professional autonomy, rich peer relationships, a great compensation package and patients who appreciate you sound like a dream come true? Then our docs are living the dream!Urgent Care Hawaii is on a mission to be the premier urgent care provider in the state of Hawaii and we are off to a great start as the fastest growing urgent care organization in the state. Our promise is an amazing healthcare experience, and our team delivers.We have an immediate opening for a full time urgent care physician and are looking for Board Certified Family Medicine physicians to fill the spot. We offer health and life insurance, 401K plan with a company match, paid time off (yes we are the only urgent care that will pay you to take time off!) and a CME stipend.At Urgent Care Hawaii, providers own the floor and provide leadership to a great clinical and administrative support team. Lab and imaging follow up are minimal, on-call shifts are non-existent, and charting is completed at the clinic so you don’t take work home.Each day we provide a wide range of procedures and treat a variety of conditions. A day in the life of a provider includes procedures, treating acutely ill patients, X-ray imaging, DOT physicals and enjoying the appreciation of your patients. Patient volume and acutely levels are high and we hire providers who thrive in this exciting environment.Your success at Urgent Care Hawaii will focus on delivering an amazing healthcare experience to our patients, providing leadership to our clinical and administrative team and collaborating with organizational leadership to meet KPI’s and organizational goals.If you would like to learn more about the opportunities at Urgent Care Hawaii, send us a note with a summary of your background and tell us why you are ready to reboot your medical career.
- APRN with urgent care or emergency medicine experience
- Full-time Occupational Medicine Specialist
- Full or Part-Time Customer Service Representative
- Kailua and Waikiki Location (Full-time position)
- Pearl City (On-call/Part-time)
- Kapolei (On-call)
- Full-time/Part-time Medical Assistant
- Calling all medical assistants! Do you love interacting with patients, aiding in diagnosing procedures and providing quality patient care and therapeutic treatments? Would you be able to react in a timely manner by using your clever or keen personality? Are you looking to work with energetic and reputable providers and staff who enjoy dedicating our personal time outside of work to volunteer for special events and educate the community of our missions and values? Do you seek new professional healthcare skill? If you are interested, then our amazing staff would love to meet with you!
- Marketing Assistant Internship
- Interns work directly with the Marketing Director to execute a variety of marketing campaigns, host and coordinate community events, create and manage promotional materials and marketing collateral. Click here for more information.
- Part-Time Freelance Photographer