Think about a career
with Urgent Care Hawaii!
The Urgent Care of Hawaii environment is comfortable, our people are friendly, and the pay scale is commensurate with ability and experience. In addition, Urgent Care Hawaii offers a comprehensive benefits package to its full time employees, including medical and dental benefits.
- Board Certified Family Medicine and Emergency Medicine Physicians
- APRN with urgent care or emergency medicine experience
- Full-time Occupational Medicine Specialist
- Full or Part-Time Front Desk
- Full-time/Part-time Medical Assistant
- Calling all medical assistants! Do you love interacting with patients, aiding in diagnosing procedures and providing quality patient care and therapeutic treatments? Would you be able to react in a timely manner by using your clever or keen personality? Are you looking to work with energetic and reputable providers and staff who enjoy dedicating our personal time outside of work to volunteer for special events and educate the community of our missions and values? Do you seek new professional healthcare skill? If you are interested, then our amazing staff would love to meet with you!
- Marketing Assistant Internship
- Interns work directly with the Marketing Director to execute a variety of marketing campaigns, host and coordinate community events, create and manage promotional materials and marketing collateral. Click here for more information.