Think about a career with Urgent Care Hawaii!
The Urgent Care of Hawaii environment is comfortable, our people are friendly, and the pay scale is commensurate with ability and experience. In addition, Urgent Care Hawaii is dedicated to teaching new skill sets and provide learning opportunities to grow within the company. Urgent Care Hawaii also offer a comprehensive benefits package to its full time employees, including medical and dental benefits.
We’re always looking to grow our team!
- Board Certified Family Medicine and Emergency Medicine Physicians
- APRN with urgent care or emergency medicine experience
- Full-time/Part-Time or On-call Customer Service Representative
- Full-time/Part-time Medical Assistant
- Marketing Assistant Internship
- Interns work directly with the Marketing Director to execute a variety of marketing campaigns, host and coordinate community events, create and manage promotional materials and marketing collateral. Click here for more information.
- Part-Time Freelance Photographer