Here we are, already half-way through January, 2017. Yet, many resolutions might already be broken. You can still set yourself on the path to success. Good luck!
- Keep your resolutions simple and choose one or two of your most important goals which will have the greatest impact on your health, happiness and fulfillment.
- Break goals down to manageable steps and plan a time frame. Utilize a calendar or diary to help keep you on track.
- Remember it is OK to start over if you fall off the wagon! Develop a support group. Tap into your reserves of self-belief and strength.
- Treat yourself. How will you reward yourself when you reach important milestones?
- Don’t give up! Be in charge – having a strong sense of control over your life will help you stick to your plans.
- Get outdoors! Try hiking or a walk on the beach.
Pani Shoja, MD
Urgent Care Hawaii
About Urgent Care Hawaii: Urgent Care Hawaii medical clinics provide immediate and urgent medical care on Oahu for Pearl City, Honolulu, Waikiki, Waipahu, Aiea, Kapolei, Kunia, Waipio, Makakilo, Halawa, Mililani, Kailua and Ewa Beach. The clinics provide quick and affordable options for people needing immediate medical care and treatment for common or everyday health problems seven days a week – no appointments are necessary. The Pearl City location is certified by The Urgent Care Association of America and is a member of the Chamber of Commerce Hawaii.
Barbara Howard, BH Marketing/PR
1245 Kuala St., Pearl City, HI 96782
Office: (831) 920-2759
Cell/Text: (831) 521-8608