Did you know that 83% of adults have at least one chronic disease? Urgent Care Hawaii includes Urgent Care Plus™ services to all our patients to support primary care physicians. Often, we are the first line of defense in early identification and intervention of chronic disease.
When we identify symptoms of chronic illness, (such as anemia or diabetes), we alert your Primary Care Physician (PCP). (If you don’t have one, we help you acquire one.) We use the newest technology to collaborate and quickly share health information with your PCP. When chronic illness is suspected, we assist in counseling, ordering labs and notifying the PCP.
The primary goal of UCH is to bring innovation to healthcare delivery, creating a seamless healthcare experience for you and your family. This leads to a higher level of transparency in healthcare delivery which allows for more efficient and timely care, which leads to better health outcomes.
Along with a full range of urgent care services for common illnesses, we provide DOT physicals, school and sports physicals, pre-employment physicals, Occupational Medicine, Workers’ Compensation, lab tests, X-rays and immunizations.
- We accept all major insurances including Medicare.
- We accept all QUEST and QUEST Expanded Access Health Plans.
- We also accept *TRICARE Prime, TRICARE Standard and TRICARE for Life. Make sure to have your SPONSOR ID Number with you at time of UrgentCare visit.*TRICARE Prime Active Service Duty Members require a referral from your Primary Care Medical Provider at time of Urgent Care visit. Non-Active TRICARE Prime Members (Retired, spouses, children) do not require a referral and are allowed 2 visits per year.
- Occupational Medicine and Workers’ Compensation
- All of our providers are DOT certified
- Biometric screening for employers
- Motor vehicle accident no fault services
Reducing emergency room use, supporting primary care physicians and building a bridge from the urgent care visit back to the PCP are all components of our Urgent Care Plus™.
For more information, please contact us at (808)-456-CARE (2273).
Pani Shoja, MD
Urgent Care Hawaii
About Urgent Care Hawaii: Urgent Care Hawaii medical clinics provide immediate and urgent medical care on Oahu for Pearl City, Honolulu, Waikiki, Waipahu, Aiea, Kapolei, Kunia, Waipio, Makakilo, Halawa, Mililani, Kailua and Ewa Beach. The clinics provide quick and affordable options for people needing immediate medical care and treatment for common or everyday health problems seven days a week – no appointments are necessary. The Pearl City location is certified by The Urgent Care Association of America.
Barbara Howard, BH Marketing/PR
1245 Kuala St., Pearl City, HI 96782
Office: (831) 920-2759
Cell/Text: (831) 521-8608