NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
The promoter is: Urgent Care Hawaii whose registered office is at 1245 Kuala Street, Suite 103, Pearl City, HI 96782.
The contest is open to residents of the United States 18 years or older at the time of entry except employees of Urgent care Hawaii and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organization.
By entering this contest, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Route to entry for the contest and details of how to enter are via https://ucarehi.com/valentine-contest.
Closing date for entry will be 2-13-2017. After this date the no further entries to the contest will be permitted.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the contest and how to enter are as follows:
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the contest and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the contest will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this contest.
- The prize is as follows: One $100 gift certificate to ___ restaurant will be awarded and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
- The winner will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the contest will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this contest, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The contest and these terms and conditions will be governed by United States law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United States.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by going to this web page: https://ucarehi.com/valentine-contest.
- Entry into the contest will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Urgent Ccare Hawaii and not to any other party.
Limitations of Liability. By entering the Contest, entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; (2) any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Contest, but in no event attorney’s fees; and (3) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than damages for actual out-of-pocket expenses.
Urgent Care Hawaii‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the contest will be entered into.
Urgent Care Hawaii shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
Urgent Care Hawaii also reserves the right to cancel the contest if circumstances arise outside of its control.