To offer convenient remote care for patients during the present pandemic, we have launched the Urgent Care Hawaii telemedicine for the COVID-19 program. We offer virtual video and phone visits for our patients and the public. The Virtual Clinic’s purpose is to address patients with signs and symptoms of COVID-19 who are well enough to be evaluated without coming to the office and others who have concerns about COVID-19 exposure. It is designed to protect the health and safety of the patient and the provider by limiting interactions and therefore the spread of COVID-19.
Once in contact with our telemedicine platform, our center will offer video visits with a provider. The virtual team will recommend and facilitate pathways for care and order COVID-19 tests when clinically appropriate.
Carefully read the instructions below for a safe and efficient testing process.
- Book a telemedicine appointment with one of our expert healthcare providers. Click here to schedule a consultation.
- Once you have scheduled an appointment, a health care practitioner will help you complete your registration.
- On the day and time of your scheduled consultation, you will receive a reminder via text message.
- Our healthcare providers will meet with you virtually via video from the safety of your home. Note, you do not need to come to our center for your telemedicine visit.
- After the consultation, our healthcare provider will provide you with the next steps to get tested.
- We offer four convenient locations to complete your COVID-19 testing in Honolulu.
- You must register with S&G labs to receive your test results.
- Test results will be posted within *48–56 hours (*due to any unforeseeable event sometimes the results may take longer to be delivered)
- Click here for how to get your results from DLS labs
- You must complete your telemedicine appointment with our providers before you book a COVID-19 test.