Serving Our Communities for Over 25 Years!
You can help by getting the right care, in the right setting, at the right time. By utilizing urgent care appropriately, you are making room in the ER for those in need of critical care. The life you save may be that of a friend or loved one.
If you cannot find what you are looking for in here please feel free to contact us at 808.456.CARE (2273) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and any of our team members will be more than happy to assist you.
Effective July 27, 2017 – We will no longer accept Ohana Health Plan
Effective Oct. 1, 2017 – We will no longer accept AlohaCare
We accept most major insurances including Medicare.
To better serve you, we accept most QUEST and QUEST Expanded Access Health Plans.
We also accept TRICARE Prime, TRICARE Select, TRICARE for Life. Make sure to have your SPONSOR ID Number with you at time of Urgent Care visit.
A deductible is the amount you pay for health care services before your health insurance begins to pay.
- How it works: If your plan’s deductible is $1,500, you’ll pay 100 percent of eligible health care expenses until the bills total $1,500. After that, you share the cost with your plan by paying coinsurance.
Coinsurance is your share of the costs of a health care service. It’s usually figured as a percentage of the amount we allow to be charged for services. You start paying coinsurance after you’ve paid your plan’s deductible.
- How it works: You’ve paid $1,500 in health care expenses and met your deductible. When you go to the doctor, instead of paying all costs, you and your plan share the cost. For example, your plan pays 70 percent. The 30 percent you pay is your coinsurance.
A copay is a fixed amount you pay for a health care service, usually when you receive the service. The amount can vary by the type of service.
- How it works: Your plan determines what your copay is for different types of services, and when you have one. You may have a copay before you’ve finished paying toward your deductible. You may also have a copay after you pay your deductible, and when you owe coinsurance.
If you have a serious condition stroke, heart attack, severe, uncontrollable bleeding, head injury, difficulty breathing or other major trauma, call 911 or go to our nearest Emergency Room.
For non life threatening injuries or illnesses that need immediate medical care, come right away to Urgent Care Hawaii. We’ll get you in and out as comfortably and as quickly as possible without sacrificing the quality of your medical care.
Hours vary at each clinic. Please check our Location page for the current hours.
We currently observe the following holidays:
- 4th of July: Closed at 5pm
- Thanksgiving Day: Closed
- Christmas Eve: Closed at 2pm
- Christmas Day: Closed
- New Year’s Eve: Closed at 4pm
- New Year’s Day: Closed
We offer a self pay rate and schedule already discounted for you at the time of service.
- Basic visit: Starting at $200
- Moderate visit: Starting at $225
- Complex visit: Starting at $275
- DOT physicals are $125
*prices are subject to change and are case dependent
*Information is subject to change.